- All prices include VAT, and are valid except for typographical errors.
- There is no minimum order.
- We ship both young and adult plants, without flowers or flower stalk, unless otherwise specified. If you have any question about pot size relation with the maturity of the plant, please send us and e-mail.
- The products displayed are limited to available stock.
- Shipping charges are not included in the price of the plants.
- Shipments to Spain and Portugal are made in express transportation 24 hours (working days).
- Shipments to France are 2-3 working days in transit.
- Shipments to the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany are 3-4 working days in transit.
- Customer will be informed with an e-mail of the departure date and tracking information when possible.
- If you are interested in a slower and more economical shipping email us asking possibilities, although we recommend fast transport to minimize the trauma of the transport in the plants.
- There is a period of 15 days to express any problem upon receipt of plants.
- The company does not guarantee that bloom will concord absolutely with photo provided.
- Due to variations in stock we can keep backorders pay for 10 working days.
- When the customer places an order, this will involve the complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms of sale.
- Consistently with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection, ORIENTYORCHIDS.es reports:
The data requested is necessary to run the service and it is the minimum possible. In no case shall we use the data except for the disclosures of news and promotions from orientyorchids.es. The information will never be transferred to any third party if it is not essential for the execution of the service contracted. At any time you have the right to exercise the rights of access, opposition, cancellation or rectification of the data. To exercise these rights you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This contract is governed by applicable Spanish law. The parties agree to resolve any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of this contract to the Courts and Tribunals of Girona.